Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Wave Ability

Page: 1
  • Wave Ability

This relates to the Combat ability discussion on the Storm Carl. Is the magical combat ability Wave to be used instead of rolling for a damage score? Again it's not specific in the glossary.

I've never played a character with Wave, but I had assumed it was in addition to rolling for damage, as otherwise it seems quite weak, only useful against multiple opponents and even then, only ones with high armour.

• Re: Wave Ability

Wave is instead of rolling for a damage score. I would work off the assumption that any combat damage ability (unless explicitly told otherwise in the text, like back stab and blind strike) is a replacement for rolling for a damage score.

See my notes regarding hurricane rush for why wave can be a useful ability in some situations.

Could you add these as errata to HoF and any other relevant books, and to the Glossary?
    Thanks!

Yes, I'll update the online glossary for HoF and EoWF later this week.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad