Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: BLOKKA!

Page: 1 , 2
  • BLOKKA!

Name: Blokka
    Path: warrior
    Career: cavalier
    Stats 12 speed 25 brawn 13 armour

Head: Crown of valour (5 br)
    Cloak: nemesis shroud (2 sp 3 br)
    Gloves: gauntlets of the fallen (3 br 2 ar)
    Chest: plate of the fallen (2 sp 4 ar)
    Feet: majestic greaves (2 sp 2 ar)

Main hand: ruination (2 sp 5 br)
    Left hand: talanost wall (2 sp 5 ar)

Talisman: betsy's compass(1 sp)

Necklace: horn of courage (1 sp 1 br)
    Ring: dryad’s band (good tanking ring - 1 br)
    Ring: khana's revenge (2 br)

Notes: I tried for a heavy tank build that can take a lot of damage (I LOVE PLAYING TANK!). I struggled through some of act 3 because of low speed and brawn. I think i missed some good loot because of that

Lack of brawn still a problem at end but I have fallen hero which is an awesome ability. (But then pacemaker and the kickstart might be better choice and less slots.) Still learning but I don’t think it’s a bad hero for first try!

• Re: BLOKKA!

Coming from a warrior fan, that is a good set of stats and gear. Fallen hero is a good ability to have even for 2 equipment slots. Yeah, Kickstart is a good alternative also with something like "bracelet of fury" for the gloves slot. as long as you keep speed to 12 or 13, then you staying competitive with the mobs.

why didn't you grab the rumblethumpers?

I chose the pacemaker but then I replaced it with the chest of the fallen. I should have taken the boots with hindsight but they are only 1 speed which is not so great

Updated my hero stats with my new loot card items Speed taken a hit because of swapping out the helm. Speed of 12 could be a real bad problem for the new content hmm. When I finish my second warrior with better stats (just started part 3)I'll post.

I see speed as the equivalent of levels in other rpgs. You don't want to lose it, just get more of it!!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad