Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: EOWF Mage for Hero Vs Hero Combat

Page: 1
  • EOWF Mage for Hero Vs Hero Combat

Path: Mage
    Career: Revenant
    Titles : The Serpent Slayer, The Mourner
    Speed: 15
    Magic: 20
    Brawn: 4
    Armour:2
    Health: 57

Head: Tainted Veil (2sp 3mg Deflect)
    Cloak: Sentinel Wings (2sp +3 Health Haste)
    Gloves: Volatile Chains (1sp 3mg Shock Blast, +1 Armour Terra Scales)
    Chest: Robes of Meditation (2sp 2mg Recall, +Vanish)
    Feet: Necropolis Stalkers (2sp 2mg Poison cloud)

Main hand: Winter Prime (2sp 3mg 1br Slam, Silver Frost, +Frost Burn) (upgraded with Cardinal Sin and Golden Feather)
    Left hand: Blighted Blaster (2sp 2mg Charm, Wind chill, Decay, Blind)

Talisman Stolen Thunder (1sp +4health Windblast, Curse, Charm)
    Necklace: Dreamers' Cord (1sp 1ar Trickster)
    Ring: Corrupted Eye (1mg 1br Disease)
    Ring: Entrapment (3mg 2br Immobilise, +Knockdown, +Heal)

+ Abilities: Recharge,Shadow Thorns, Spectral Claws, Gambit, Ice Slick, Spirit Call, Tormented Soul, Intimidate, Creeping Cold, Malefic Runes, Might of Stone

Final path I tried and I have optimised this hero for battles with other heroes. Mage is great for this in EOWF because you can combine the excellent Wind Chill, with a lot of speed abilities. Add to that deflect x2 (using tormented soul), X2 dodge abilities (slam and silver frost), trickster and recall and you have one hero that I would be happy to put into battle (over a few days, I learnt my lesson last time) against another contender.

• Re: EOWF Mage for Hero Vs Hero Combat

Hi, Rougie. I see that you take a strategy with bonuses in the game. Prefer to save any single Rune, glyphs, ets. We can do this as we choose items that we never exchanged for another new items. Now I play EOWF and my hero will be powerful, like my previous Goddess Heroes, who I created with idea for PvP battle. But for some reasons noone take opportunity in this forum. May be the new one will be oriented against more opponents. However you created so balanced hero. Congratulations!

"Prefer to save any single Rune, glyphs, ets."

I think you have to use them right away when you get them. You can't save them for later use.

I put them immediately, of course. I wrote and "We can do this as we choose items that we never exchanged for another new items" clarification: the subject is in me when I have to decide along the game I will replace it

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad