Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Error in Book 1 Flowcharts

Page: 1
  • Error in Book 1 Flowcharts

There's a little error in the flowchart regarding:
    The Legion of Shadow Act 2 "The unicorn's horn" Quest 315:

In the version with the solved puzzle a section is missing:
    The section 471 with the puzzle leads to the 488 (which is the puzzle solution), then to the 397 for the loot.
    In the flowchart the section 471 leads directly to 397.

• Re: Error in Book 1 Flowcharts

Thanx for the heads up, tomorrow i check and i let you know ;)
    Grazie!

edit: yes i have missed the "solution" section and jumped directly to the "loot" section.
    Tomorrow i fix both italian and english files.

se stai giocando la versione italiana...in un paio di settimane รจ in arriva una bella sorpresa ;)
    big update for the italian version in a couple of weeks!

Yes, im playing the Italian version (which translation is far from perfect to say the least...) so u made me REALLY CURIOUS

Flowcharts fixed and updated, both english and italian.
    La Legione delle Ombre update will be on Librogame's Land.

Thank you.

Actually there are other minor flaws, such as some attributes (speed, brawl etc.) left in english here an there in the italian version, i might check it out again an tell you if you want.

You also missed and error in the errata corrige:
    In paragraph 230 of the Italian version of Legion of Shadow the Ratling armor value is 5, the correct one is 2.

Also I made an Italian version of the Items database (the "hero builder"), just an excel file for now but in few days i can arrange it an make a pdf similiar to the english version. I can give it to you to publish it on Librogames Land if you want.

You can contact me at my mail: darkless79@gmail.com

Hello!
    I've just sent you an email.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad