Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Legion of Shadow: Entry 690

Page: 1
  • Legion of Shadow: Entry 690

First off... this book is amazing! Now for the question...

I just completed closing the Nexus and a choice is given at Entry 690 stating if I have the Dark Claw ability goto Entry 671, if you have the Bright Shield ability goto Entry 780.

I don't have either of these, what do I do?

-Grev

• Re: Legion of Shadow: Entry 690

Glad you're enjoying the book!

You should have made a decision at entry 779. Based on that decision, you gain a special bonus ability.

I would suggest not skipping any quests. You should read/play from beginning to end. Don't enter boss quest until you have completed every quest. I'm on the second book and I didn't know that they were capable of getting any more amazing!

Thank you for the quick replys. I did not skip any quests, just missed what the ability was called. The only parts I skipped, as I believe they are optional is Magmadeddon and King Louis as I did not have the ability to defeat them in Chapter 2.

-Grev

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad