Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Malcontent discontent

Page: 1 , 2
  • Malcontent discontent

Hey forum. Does anyone have any useful advice/strategies for taking down this son of a -----? I have a mage, only losing a point of speed (14) playing an icelock. Only speed abilities I have are decieve and web.

I'm at end game before the boss but not coming any way close to doing this one. Am I supposed to ignore the crows and blast at the boss all the time? If I try both I lose and if I leave teh crows I lose too much health. Any hints would be cool but else I going to keep plugging away. don't want to cheat!

• Re: Malcontent discontent

Defo kill the crows first. with mally healing the combat can drag out and the pasives will just kill you off. Based on my hero experiences I remember this fight is more about your fast damage, so magic in your case and combat abilities. Take out the crows asap maybe use ice shards then hope you win enough rounds against the big guy.

Have you done the download quest yet? The horn is good and the stink bombs or home brew might help you.

It took me many tries too
    http://www.destiny-quest.com/forums/here-be-spoilers/show/949#post949#post949

You could always visit Waldo to see if you can afford any of his upgrades. A few extra points of speed or magic could make all the difference.

Thank you for the tips! I wasn't expecting a quick response so great!

I hadn't touched the online material but I'm working through it now. Traded in my old boots for the boots of shielding and if I get a few more gold I can take the cloak as well. I think they should better my chance of beating Mal

When is the last online quest going to be available? When I click on it nothing happens.

later in the year according to this news story
    http://www.destiny-quest.com/news/the-legion-of-shadow-the-special-edition/

if you want it earlier you have to buy the special edition book out in may/

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad