Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Most damage in one round?

Page: 1 , 2
  • Most damage in one round?

Hi. I have been playing this game and loving it! I wanted to post after I just did record damage to a boss monster and got me wondering what other heroes top damage is.

I am playing berseker and with [piercing] took off 49 damage in one hit. I used [dominate] to turn a 4 to a 6, that let me roll another die and got another two 6 and a 5, then added [savagery] +2.

[Raining blows] berserker ability is AWESOME!!!

• Re: Most damage in one round?

That is indeed impressive! If you roll well then I think bersekers will always top the damage charts.

Do warriors get deep wound and critical strike? Those abilities would be seriously OP for a berserker. Wouldn't they create two more dice (2 6s?)?

warriors get <deliverance> (left hand sword) and <dragonslayer> (left hand sword). both have deep wound critical strike is rogue only bah!!

And mages with the new wand :o)

My swordmaster has the dragonslayer sword. I forgot that warriors could take it too. If I was playing berseker I'd definitely go dragonhunting in act2

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad