Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Wrath of Ragnarok errata

Page: 1 , 2
  • Wrath of Ragnarok errata

It has been brought to my attention some errata for Wrath of Ragnarok. I am just about to get the book reprinted so these errors will be rectified:

* Both entry 252 and 116 should award you the keyword survivors - to enable you to progress to the red quest.

* Snake charmer item (entry 249) should be +1 speed +1 brawn (this has already been updated in the current print run)

* Entry 641 - (for now) the reputation bar should only have two squares (and not three).

• Re: Wrath of Ragnarok Kindle

Hello, I'm new here and I'm from Brazil, and I would like to know if we will have this book in the Kindle version like the previous ones?

• Re: Wrath of Ragnarok errata

Hello - yes, I am planning on doing an eBook version but it won't be until the beginning of next year.

That's very nice. I'm very happy about that. I will definitely buy this book as an ebook. And the book "World Companion", is that also planned as an ebook? I would be very happy about that too. Thank you very much and have a great week!

I'm not sure, is the short answer. I had been thinking about printing a cheaper paperback option but I may just do as an ebook instead.

Hi, starting the series now and loving it, just wanna know, any updates on the ebook for the 5th book wrath? :3

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad