Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Win an Amazon voucher

Page: 1 , 2
  • Win an Amazon voucher

If you share your Book Four hero before 1 June, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Check out the details in the News story:

http://www.destiny-quest.com/news/share-your-hero-competition/

• Re: Win an Amazon voucher

I got Gloomhaven to play solo, so that’s my life now, but I’ll finish up the book and post my hero by the end of May.

Gloomhaven is a great game - good luck! (Although the difficulty can be frustrating at times!)

It always looks like I have no chance early on, the things go well and I’m totally gonna make it, then I have no chance again, then my three heroes burn their strongest cards and my Cragheart has enough left to carry us to victory. I am perfect so far, though I’ve played some scenarios on easy and screwed some things up in my favor. It helps that when monsters act or you move them, you can decide ties. I 100% do it in my favor.

I never had the cragheart in my team, but from what I hear he is a good solid choice with survivability and good aoe attacks. I had the brute, tinkerer (for healing), spellweaver and scoundrel. Did okay for the first ten or so scenarios, then things seemed to just ramp up in difficulty. Wasn't much fun losing again and again to fatigue. Need to get back to it though when I have the time, as it was a lot of fun!

Quick question. Do we need to have done the tomb of garriot quest too to be eligible or just beating act2? I'm almost done but finding the temple is a tough one.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad