Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: The Eye of Winter's Fury errata

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: The Eye of Winter's Fury errata

Very small mistake: 756 should have "rookie / veteran" instead of just rookie.

Thanks Jern - added that to the list.

Entry 3 (at least, in the Kindle version) has the same description for "matted mukluks" (cloak, +1 speed, +2 brawn, corrode) as it does for "pestilent hide." Based on the spreadsheet in the downloads section of this website, matted mukluks should be: boots, +1 speed, +1 armor, insulated.

Matted mukluks are indeed boots (therefore a 'feet' item). It is correct in the printed version - so that is a mistake in the eBook.

"Gouge" is recorded as "combat" ability in my book and in Glossary: Special abilities (Winter’s Fury). It must be "passive" ability.

I'd just come online to mention that - and you've beaten me to it, haha! Yes, it's marked as a Combat ability, but when it appeared in The Heart of Fire it was a Passive ability. Reading its description makes it sound more like a passive one, so which is the correct category?

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad